dinsdag 18 maart 2008

Sail Away!

Photobucket

Tonight insomnia had gotten a hold of me and since I had nothing better to do -obviously- I decided that I could just as well get some sewing done. I had bought a bunch of golden navy-esque buttons yesterday, in order to sew them onto my blue wide legged trousers. I was inspired by both a pair of trousers from Topshop and the pants I saw at the cherryblossom girl's blog (pictured above), and I figured I could do the same thing for less money. I will admit, it wasn't easy. Sewing is not my greatest talent and it took me about 10 minutes to sew on a single button. Luckily the result looks fantastic, or at least, I think it does!

Photobucket

4 opmerkingen:

Héloïse J. zei

amazing effort! it looks indeed marvellous.

mmr zei

thank you!

Lana zei

Wow dat heb je goed gedaan, ziet er mooi uit! Mn complimenten.

ediot zei

yours is 10 0000 times better and cooler. perfect fit!