zaterdag 7 juni 2008

Let's play

Photobucket

What I would really like to wear this summer is one of those extremely nice and comfortable playsuits. Preferably in black, but really, any colour would do. As long as it doesn't scream 'I'm only 10 years old but really tall for my age'. Eventhough I wouldn't be that tall for a 10 year old. Or maybe I would. Who knows how tall 10 year olds are these days anyway. Well back to the playsuit. I really like how they are worn in these pictures. I actually think the one above could be easily made out of an old shirt. Simply sewing the lower hems together should do the trick. Perhaps I'm going to give it a try!

Photobucket

sources: thesartorialist & milk

6 opmerkingen:

FASHION CHALET zei

I love those little play suits, you wear the look well!! ♥

Kimberley Brandsma zei

Ja, zulke wil ik ook!

NICOLE zei

i need a bunch of rompers this summer...the ones you chose to highlight are truley amazing!!

http://theavenuea.blogspot.com/

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS zei

i very like the work of the artorialist i meet every Paris fashion week

i did my first cover last month in a national french magazine and i was so proud

i wish you a great evening

ps :
lots of my readers thinks that parisian girls are the most stylish
what do you think about ?


Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

Jenny Cindy zei

A playsuit is also on my summer 08 must have list ^o^ I haven't found a nice and comforable one yet but the ones in the pictures your posted are defintely very nice.

There's a cute one by Chirstian Lacroix for LaRedoute that I havent got around yet to order. It comes in navy blue and white and is a bit pricey but it looks lovely.

Madame Dior zei

fabulous outfit, you look lovely