zaterdag 7 juni 2008

Let's play

Photobucket

What I would really like to wear this summer is one of those extremely nice and comfortable playsuits. Preferably in black, but really, any colour would do. As long as it doesn't scream 'I'm only 10 years old but really tall for my age'. Eventhough I wouldn't be that tall for a 10 year old. Or maybe I would. Who knows how tall 10 year olds are these days anyway. Well back to the playsuit. I really like how they are worn in these pictures. I actually think the one above could be easily made out of an old shirt. Simply sewing the lower hems together should do the trick. Perhaps I'm going to give it a try!

Photobucket

sources: thesartorialist & milk

7 opmerkingen:

fashion* CHALET zei

I love those little play suits, you wear the look well!! ♥

Heart in a cage zei

Ja, zulke wil ik ook!

NICOLE zei

i need a bunch of rompers this summer...the ones you chose to highlight are truley amazing!!

http://theavenuea.blogspot.com/

STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS zei

i very like the work of the artorialist i meet every Paris fashion week

i did my first cover last month in a national french magazine and i was so proud

i wish you a great evening

ps :
lots of my readers thinks that parisian girls are the most stylish
what do you think about ?


Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

Jenny zei

A playsuit is also on my summer 08 must have list ^o^ I haven't found a nice and comforable one yet but the ones in the pictures your posted are defintely very nice.

There's a cute one by Chirstian Lacroix for LaRedoute that I havent got around yet to order. It comes in navy blue and white and is a bit pricey but it looks lovely.

MadameDior zei

fabulous outfit, you look lovely

ed zei

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人