maandag 18 februari 2008

Let's Talk

Since I thought it would be a great idea to make this blog a bit more interactive, and because I'd like to know who reads my blog, I would really love it if you could leave a comment and tell me a bit about who you are and what you would like to see on this blog!
Already posted a poll about the matter but I could only add three options. So suggestions are more than welcome! Maybe there are some unexpected topics you would want to read about, categories you think that should be added or extented. Anything goes, just let me know and I'll consider it :)

8 opmerkingen:

annah zei

i only came across your blog today, but i love the daily inspirations, and thanks for the post about A Fine Frenzy...I think i have fallen in love with her (:

check out my blog, if you get a chance (:

x

problematic zei

i love you just the way you are.
sarah, melbourne, australia

Anoniem zei

Write about whatever you want. Just don't stop posting those amazing pictures. You are free but if you reallllly want my opinion, write about your daily experinces, about how you see the world and what you wish you could see in it. " You can find inspiration in everything, if you don't, look again " - Paul Smith...this quote is going to be on my blog next monday, but I hope it help you in some way.

Mine zei

mine,weimar,germany:
i like your blog but would love to see more "what i wear today" ;)

loveology zei

Ik vind je blog precies goed zoals hij (zij?) nu is. Serieus.
Leuk dat je vaker post en ik vind het vrijwel altijd boeiend. ;)

Anoniem zei

I'm megan and i'm a university student in montreal, quebec. Fashion, food, and music are my passions.

Your blog inspires me and you should keep doing what you do in whatever way you choose.

Héloïse J. zei

i luv your blog now that covers more subjects depending on your mood +life(style). keep on rocking ;)
*i voted for some fashion epxansion,though!
<3

Anoniem zei

fashion!