woensdag 30 april 2008

Daily Inspiration: Regina Spektor

Photobucket
The first time I heard about Regina Spektor was when I was introduced to the song 'modern girls and old fashioned men' by a friend of mine. (the song is a collaboration between her and one of my favourite bands, the strokes.) At that point I did not now that this pretty Russian girl with red haid would rapidly become one of my favourite artists. Nowadays I adore Regina. Not only is she insanely beautiful, she also has an amazing voice and her music comes close to perfection. I'm in love with her weird lyrics. Whether she sings about biblical figures or lonely summers, she always manages to make you want to listen to her songs over and over again. If only she would come to Europe again, I would love to see her perform!

Better
Photobucket

on the radio

5 opmerkingen:

- zei

love her! she´s so sweet, soft and delicate

Kimberley Brandsma zei

Jaaaa!Regina is echt geweldig<3

ooohmaureen zei

nice, i like your blog!
x

Lana zei

Je zou niet zeggen dat ze een Russische was! Fidelity en Us vind ik pracht nummers!

oedipus zei

haha je zult het niet geloven, maar toen jij geloof ik een topic opende op het ellegirl forum met als onderwerp Regina Spektor ging ik voor het eerst on the radio en fidelity luisteren, en nu ben ik een die-hard regina spektor fan:D