vrijdag 2 mei 2008

Daily Inspiration: Lara Stone

Photobucket

I have to admit, I'm a lousy patriot. I wouldn't even cheer for our national soccerteam if they were playing world cup finale. Dutch athletes at the Olympics? I couldn't care less. As soon as I cross the border I immediately try to forget I ever was on the other side of it. And even on holiday I try to be as vague as possible when asked where I'm from.
But for once I'm willing to set my dislike of anything Dutch aside. Because I like Lara, I kinda think I do.

4 opmerkingen:

Héloïse J. zei

she's so sexy and seems like the perfect incorporation for all those different editorials she's done. <3 dutch lara :P

katja zei

wow very beautiful pictures of lara. love her!

Marina zei

Incredible!!!!Great fotoshoot. Pure sex!!!!

hogan zei

she is definitely awesome. so much attitude.