Today I got tagged by the wonderful Laurel! So here we go:
Post the Rules, Answer all the questions, Tag 6 people and let them know.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see, ten years ago I was ten years old and anxiously awaiting summer holiday. Most probably passing time by running around the streets, playing ballgames with the other kids, half my class lived in the same street, and stuffing myself with loads of candy on a daily basis. Those were happy times!
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
1. eat lunch, it's only 11am and I'm already hungry
2. some shopping this late afternoon
3. walk my dog, not really something I'm looking forward to considering it's rainy and cold.
4. watch law & order svu tonight
5. look through the book I just received and perhaps start reading the first few pages
3. Snacks you enjoy...
I think it would be harder to come up with a snack I don't enjoy. I will pretty much eat anything from the snack department. Fries, burgers, pizza, anything with molten cheese, crisps, fried chicken, cookies, you name it. I know it's not healthy but [insert a lame excuse here]
4. Places you have lived...
I've been living in the same place my whole life. With the fullest intention of getting out of here as soon as possible. The town I live in is located in the south of the Netherlands, and has somewhere around a 1000 inhabitants. It's as boring as you suspect it is and I think that everyone who has been here longer than 30 minutes would agree.
5. 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Travel the world! Kenya, Japan, Sweden, Russia, Egypt, India, Greece, South Africa, the Middle East, the USA, China, the list goes on and on.
2. Buy a house in the south of France and an appartment in Paris. It's my ultimate dream to live in France one day.
3. Donate a lot of money to charity and become a volunteer myself so I can help out and at the same time make sure that the money is well spend and doesn't end up in the hands of those who have no claim to it. I think that would be a very fullfilling existence.
4. Make sure that the people I love are taken care of financially.
5. Start buying the things I've always wanted to have but could never afford.
6. People you want to know more about...
Marlene Dietrich, Lenin, J.D. Salinger, Sofia Coppola, Kofi Annan, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Jim Morrison, Jean-Paul Sartre and many others. I'm always intrigued by other people's influences and motivations.
Well, that was fun!
I hereby tag: mila-loveology, heart-in-a-cage, lana, anna, sophiejade and boutdelu