Well, here they are:
1. Baking cupcakes. Even without baking skills it can be done, and they taste like heaven!
2. Art books. Illustrations, photography, paper art, Impressionism, fashion, my wishlist goes on and on.
3. Watching Travel Channel. I've been a Globe Trekker addict for years and years and it's a nice surrogate for summer holiday as I won't be traveling anywhere myself. At least not any time soon.
4. Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger dance routine. It's genius and silly at the same time and I would love to learn it myself.5. Rummaging around my room. Cleaning out my closet, sorting through my bookcase, create some order in my deskdrawers, rearrange the furniture, it's all good.
6. Short suede ankle boots. I'm in love with these APC ones but am equally enamoured by the original ones from Isabel Marant. If only I could find a similar pair for this winter!